Citavi Training & Consulting
As a new user, you want to get your Citavi software up and running as quickly and efficiently as possible. Our training and consulting sessions will not only ensure that you can switch to the software without a hitch, it also places your knowledge management on a firm footing – for long-term optimisation.
350 German and English training sessions since 2005, over 3,000 satisfied participants: as an experienced supplier we get what really matters. Together with a network of trainers and consultants, we offer you exactly the kind of support you need for an efficient and long-term use of Citavi software.
Our customers include research institutes, universities and university hospitals, industrial companies and government agencies. With our far-reaching branch and process expertise, we can also advise you on the special requirements called for in the pharmaceutical, medical and medical technology sector.
- Workflow Analysis: We analyze your workflows and advise you on how to optimize them with Citavi.
- Integration: Integration of Citavi in company internal processes, eg. connecting to digital library, automation of literature procurement, reporting …
- Project Management: e.g. communication with external partners
- Change Management: software implementation support, kick-off workshops
- Installation Support: Configuration and definition of administrative specifications for software distribution; license, user, and project management with DBServer Manager
- Data Migration: e.g. from Reference Manager or EndNote
Consulting for Pharma, Medicine and Medical Technology:
Advice on the optimal usage of Citavi in the field of pharmacovigilance, medical affairs in relation to industry-specific regulations (e.g. PSURs, G-BA benefit assessment – AMNOG).
Citavi On-Site Training
- Convenient: With our in-house training, we bring our know-how directly to you.
- Effective: You will learn how to capture, evaluate and utilize knowledge efficiently. The goal is to optimize your work processes long-term.
- Individual: Proven training concepts are tailored to your specific work processes and needs.
- Practical: The technical functions are presented modularly and deepened immediately based on practical exercises.
- Long-Term: As part of our follow-up session, each participant receives an invitation to the webinar as a virtual question and answer session and an interactive mind map with the sequence of the training and references to the online manual and video tutorials.
From research to publication – professional literature and knowledge management with Citavi
The flood of information is steadily increasing. Citavi optimizes the entire scientific work process. The training shows how you can efficiently capture, evaluate and organize scientific literature, which can then be used to automatically create publication lists or bibliographies. Besides the explanation of the technical features, the main focus of the training is the hands-on use of Citavi in the scientific workflow.
Duration: 1 day (8h including breaks)
Where: Frankfurt am Main, München, Berlin
Prof. Dr. Alfons Labisch
University Hospital Duesseldorf
Das [Training hat] mich nun in der Tat um Meilen voran gebracht!
Bayer Pharma AG
Das war das beste Training, welches ich bislang absolviert habe!
Bayer Pharma AG
Das Training folgte voll der vorgegebenen Agenda und das Lernziel war von Beginn an transparent.
Super Erklärungen, klar, strukturiert und nachvollziehbar.
Get in touch!
Do you have any questions concerning our offer?
We advise you to find the best solution for your needs.
Please contact us.
Do you wish a callback?
Please pick a convenient time and date and we call you back.